Christie’s announces Jewels Online Sale, features a broad selection of iconic designs by renowned jewelers
NEW YORK, NY.-Christie’s Jewels Online Sale (April 13-24), features a broad selection of iconic designs by renowned jewelers including Boucheron, Bulgari, Cartier, David Webb, Graff, Tiffany & Co., Van Cleef & Arpels and Verdura. With over 160 jewels offered and bidding on lots starting below $2,000, this online auction includes an exceptional range of jewels that is sure to excite collectors and enthusiasts alike.
Featured within the sale is a beautiful selection of Spring inspired jewels spanning floral and animal motifs, colored gemstones, pearls, and gold statement pieces evoking the warmth of the season. Highlights include a Diamond, Sapphire and Turquoise Bracelet, by Tiffany & Co. ($5,000-7,000); Aquamarine and Iolite Ring, by Verdura ($3,000 – $5,000); Coral and Chrysoprase Pendant Brooch, by Van Cleef & Arpels ($4,000-6,000); and a charming pair of Diamond and Enamel Flower Brooches, by Boucheron, sold as separate lots (each $6,000-8,000).
With the coming of Spring, green is also a theme represented by a Cabochon Ruby and Enamel Frog Brooch, by David Webb ($5,000-7,000); Emerald and Diamond ‘Icon’ Earrings, by Graff ($20,000-30,000); Nephrite and Amethyst Earrings, by Paloma Picasso for Tiffany & Co. ($2,000-3,000); Malachite and Gold ‘Vintage Alhambra’ Necklace, by Van Cleef & Arpels ($6,000-8,000); and Emerald and Two-Tone Gold Bracelet, by Tiffany & Co. ($6,000-8,000). Additionally, on offer is a selection of classic jewelry icons spanning covetable necklaces including a ‘Monete’ Diamond Coin Necklace, by Bulgari ($8,000–12,000); and a ‘Circle Rope Link’ Gold Necklace, by Verdura ($6,000-8,000), Art Deco bracelets, statement earrings, pearls, brooches, and more.
Bidding begins on 13 April at 10 a.m. EDT and will begin closing lot by lot on 24 April at 10 a.m. EDT. The entire sale is available to digitally browse on Christies.com beginning April 6.
CHRISTIE’S JEWELS ONLINE | 13 – 24 APRIL 2020 | SPRING INSPIRED HIGHLIGHTS
• VERDURA. AQUAMARINE AND IOLITE RING. $3,000 – $5,000
• VAN CLEEF & ARPELS. CORAL AND CHRYSOPRASE PENDANT BROOCH. $4,000-6,000
• TIFFANY & CO. DIAMOND SAPPHIRE AND TURQUOISE BRACELET. $5,000-7,000
• JAR. ‘GERANIUM’. ALUMINUM EARRINGS. $1,500-2,000
• DAVID WEBB. CABOCHON RUBY AND ENAMEL FROG BROOCH. $5,000-7,000
• TOURMALINE AND DIAMOND. NECKLACE AND EARRINGS. $3,000-5,000
• POMELLATO. COLORED DIAMOND AND GOLD ‘NARCISO’ BRACELET. $10,000-15,000
• CARTIER. MOONSTONE, DIAMOND AND MULTI-GEM RING. $3,000-5,000
• VAN CLEEF & ARPELS. BUNNY BROOCH. $2,000-3,000
• TIFFANY & CO. SAPPHIRE AND GOLD BRACELET. $3,000-5,000
• BOUCHERON. DIAMOND LEAF BROOCH. $3,500-5,000
• PALOMA PICASSO FOR TIFFANY & CO. NEPHRITE AND AMETHYST EARRINGS. $2,000-3,000
• VAN CLEEF & ARPELS. DIAMOND AND GOLD EARRINGS. $6,000-8,000
• DAVID WEBB. CORAL NECKLACE. $2,000-3,000
• TIFFANY & CO. EMERALD AND TWO-TONE GOLD BRACELET. $6,000-8,000
• GRAFF. EMERALD AND DIAMOND ‘ICON’ EARRINGS. $20,000-30,000
• TIFFANY & CO. GOLD AND DIAMOND OWL BROOCH. $3,000-5,000
• VAN CLEEF & ARPELS. MALACHITE AND GOLD ‘VINTAGE ALHAMBRA’ NECKLACE. $6,000-8,000
- David Webb
- Tiffany & Co
- Van Cleef & Arpels
- Bracelets & Bangles
- Brooches & Pins
- Loose Diamonds and Gemstones
- Necklaces & Pendants
Rivertown presents estate-sourced Asian art in May 29 no-reserve auction featuring rarities from ancient dynasties through 20th century
Selections include fine porcelain, ceramics, jade, Buddhist bronzes and paintings with provenance from old and distinguished...
Artist to Know: Chryssa Vardea
Millea Bros. Bring Sculptures and Sketches by Neon Art Pioneer Known as an isolated yet brilliant...