The data you provide to Auction Daily is for your benefit. By registering with Auction Daily you intend to show that you accept to the terms and condition in this policy.
Definitions in regard to Auction Daily’s Privacy Policies
Types of Data collected from the users of Auction Daily:
- Personal Data: The data about the registered users of the Auction daily who will use our service once accepting the terms and condition of the website.
- Usage data: The data which is collected from the users regarding their use of the website, for example, the number of times they visit the website.
- Cookies: The small files that are saved in your devices when you are online.
- Data Controller: The legal individual who determines the use of personal and other types of data. Here Auction Daily is the Data Controller of your personal data.
- Service Providers: The legal individual who handles and processes the data collected from the users on behalf of the Data Controller that is us, Here! We also use other third party service providers to process the collected data more efficiently.
- User: The registered individual of Auction daily who shares the personal data and enjoys the services by Auction Daily.
We collect various types of data and information from our users in order to provide better quality services.
Types of Data included in ‘Personal Data’
The data we collect from our registered users are termed as Personal data. It is meant to identify you so the seller is able to contact you directly when you make a purchase. We do not share the information with any other organization except the seller you chose to purchase from. Some of the information we collect under the category Personal Data are as follows:-
- Name of the user
- His/her email-id and contact number
- Full Address including the Postal code
- Usage data and cookies
In addition to the above-mentioned data we also collect data regarding your credit card. We do not store the details of your credit card.
Purpose of collecting Personal Data:-
- We use the collected personal data to send you promotional materials, newsletters and other information regarding our website that may interest or benefit you. You are free to opt out from receiving this information by sending us an email or by using the unsubscribe link that is provided with the e-mails.
- You may also not enter your email-d in the account to prevent any other third-party from sending you promotional content but if you do so you may not be able to make a proper purchase from any seller on Auction Daily.
- Your information regarding the Personal data shall be sent to the Auction houses or dealers who are registered with Auction daily so they can identify you for the process of bidding.
- Auction daily collects usage data which includes
- Computer IP addresses of the users
- Browser version
- Browser type
- Pages of the auction daily website you visit
- Time and date of your visit on Auction Daily
- The time you spent on every web page of our website
- And other diagnostic data regarding technical stuff!
You are free to change the settings of your browser to not allow the cookies to be sent. This will not allow you to enjoy certain sections of our website or service.
Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: For knowing about sessions
- Preference Cookies: To remember your preferences
- Security Cookies: For security purpose
Why Auction Daily Collects information?
- To provide high-quality service to our users
- To inform any new information regarding any change on our websites
- To send promotional content through e-mails.
- To allow you to use all our features mentioned on the website according to your preferences.
- For customer service
- For collection important data that will help in understanding your use of Auction Daily and improve our services.
- To look after any technical issues arising.
Third Party Use of Data
- Auction Daily will only transfer the data obtained on its website to the Auction houses and dealers who are verified and registered with us according to certain contracts. These third parties use the data for your benefit and service. They collect the data and use it when you bid for something. The data they have about you helps them identify you and thus allows you to bid for their product.
- You may also directly communicate with these third parties for any purchasing purpose however; you may also opt out from receiving any message from the third parties or sharing your personal details with them by contacting us.
- You are also free to opt out from Auction Daily. The information for closing your account is there on our website.
We are very careful about the data you share with us. If necessary we transfer to other verified and authorized third parties securely by using proper encryption technologies.
When we transfer any data at Auction Daily we encrypt the transmission with standard secure socket layer technology (SSL).
When you input your credit card data we transfer the information using SSL to a compliant PCI (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) third party, Stripe. We do not see or store any information about your credit card. Every other detail except the credit card is stored with the Auction Daily servers which are operated by us and our affiliates.
Know more about PCI compliance and security from at https://stripe.com/docs/security.
You may change the settings of your web browser to inform the websites that you do not wish to be tracked. Auction Daily uses the “Do Not Track” mechanism under the California Online Protection Act (CalOPPA)
The Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a European Economic Area (EEA) resident then you have data protection rights. Auction Daily promises to follow all the required steps to allow the users to delete, change and limit the personal data usage.
Contact us to remove the information of your personal data if you wish to.
You have the following data protection rights:-
The right to access, update or delete the information: You are free to access, update and delete your Personal Data directly from the account settings. If in case you are unable to do so, you are free to contact us and we will assist you in this matter.
The right of rectification: You may rectify any mistake or fill up any incomplete information
The right to object: You may object to the way we use your personal data.
The right of restriction: You may restrict us to use of your personal data.
The right to data portability: You have the right to acquire a copy of the data we have on you.
The right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent of letting us use your personal data.
Note: We may verify your identity before we allow you to do the above-mentioned procedures if required
You also have the right to file a complaint against us to Data Protection Authority about the way we handle your personal data. Please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA) for learning more about this.
- We will also retain the usage data of our users for our internal analysis. However, this data stays with us for a very short period of time in order to give you better service and secure your information.
- We retain usage data for a longer time when there is any legal obligation.
Your personal data and other information may be transferred outside of your country. If done so, those data will be under the data protection laws of that particular country.
If you are from outside the USA and wish to share your information with us, we would like to inform that we process every personal data of our users in the United States.
When you submit your information to us you automatically accept the privacy policies of Auction Daily.
In certain cases, Auction Daily is bound to disclose your personal data like in cases of legal problem or jurisdiction instructions.
Legal Requirements for disclosing the data:-
Auction Daily has the rights to disclose your personal data in case of the following:
- To work according to a legal obligation
- To any rights of Auction Daily
- In cases of investigations
- To get protection against legal liabilities
We employ service providers to collect personal data of the users in order to analyze the services provided by us. The third party service providers use personal data only for us and don’t disclose any information to anyone else or use it for any other purpose.
Auction Daily uses third-party providers to analyze the services.
Google collects data of the users to personalize the ads for its own advertising networks for you. It tracks and monitors the services at Auction Daily to provide the users with the related ads. You may easily opt out from this service by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
Learn more about Google Privacy Terms web page at https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
Auction Daily uses Remarketing services to provide you ads and information when you visit other websites.
We use Google Ads remarketing service.
Opt out from Google Analytics at http://www.google.com/settings/ads.
Install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on on websites to prevent Google Analytics from collecting your data at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Learn more about Google Privacy Terms at https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
We use Twitter remarketing service.
Opt out from Twitter’s interest-based ads by clicking on this link: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170405.
We use Facebook remarketing services. You may learn more about this at https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950.
- If you do not like these internet based ads, you may opt-out by following this link: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217.
- Facebook has its own self-regulatory principles regarding Online Behavioural Advertising which is set up by the Digital Advertising Alliance.
- If you do not like this you may opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance (USA) http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
- the Digital Advertising Alliance (Canada) http://youradchoices.ca/
- Digital Advertising Alliance (Europe): http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/,
- Or you may change the settings on your mobile device to opt out
We use a third-party website for the transaction procedures made on our website. We do not store any payment card details with us. The payment is directly made to the Seller from whom you purchase the product. The payment processors are set by PCI-DSS managed by PCI Security Standards Council. This is a joint council formed by popular brands like the American Express MasterCard, Visa, and Discover. The PCI-DSS secures your payment information.
The third party payment processes we use are:
Web-links mentioned in Auction Daily Website:-
Our website shall consist of another third-party websites. You would be directed to the other websites when you click on the links. Please make sure to read all the policies of the other website as we do not represent the other websites.
Policies regarding Children:
This website is only meant for adults above the age of 18. If we find out any information regarding any child users of the services we shall terminate the account and remove all the information regarding the child from our database immediately.
- Auction Daily shall amend its privacy policies from time to time in order to provide better service to its customers.
- The registered users are requested to go over the privacy policies from time to time in order to stay updated with the changes by the company.
Contact us if you have any query regarding the Privacy Policies as mentioned above.
Contact us at: