Billie Eilish’s ukulele, Elton John’s tracksuit & more headline MusiCares Julien’s Auctions Charity Auction
BEVERLY HILLS, CA.- Julien’s Auctions announced today the marquee lineup of items to be sold at MusiCares Charity Relief Auction, taking place Wednesday, September 9 live in Beverly Hills and online at juliensauctions.com with advance online bidding starting Monday, August 17th.
The items offered by artists, athletes and entertainers includes Barbra Streisand, Bee Gees, Bill Wyman, Billie Eilish, Blake Shelton, Brandon Flowers (The Killers), Carlos Santana, Carole King, Cher, Chrissie Hynde, Coldplay, Darrell “Bubba” Wallace Jr., Depeche Mode, Elton John, Eric Clapton, Hans Zimmer, Joan Jett, John Stamos, Ozzy Osbourne, Patti Smith, Peyton Manning, Rhett Atkins, Rick Fox, Sir Tom Jones, Snoop Dog, Thomas Rhett, Tom Petty, Tom Waits, Willie Nelson and more in a charity auction to benefit MusiCares, the charitable foundation which provides aid to artists and music community professionals in times of need.
• An animal print caftan with blue flower accents worn by Barbra Streisand in her role as Roz Focker in the film Meet the Fockers (estimate: $3,000-$5,000).
• Dave Gahan’s metallic silver blazer stage worn while performing with Depeche Mode throughout the band’s 2013 tour (estimate: $3,000-$5,000).
• A black Fender Squier Stratocaster signed by Depeche Mode members Dave Gahan, Andy Fletcher, and Martin Gore (estimate: $2,000-$3,000).
• A Gibson American Eagle LG-2 acoustic guitar signed by Taylor Swift, who has added “[heart] 89” to her signature (estimate: $2,000-$3,000).
• A Taylor Academy 12e\-N acoustic guitar signed by Willie Nelson (estimate: $1,500-$2,500).
• A black “VINCE” T-shirt worn by Brandon Flowers while performing on stage (estimate: $3,000-$5,000).
• A Gibson SG Standard ‘61 guitar in vintage cherry signed by Robert Plant (Led Zeppelin) and Tony Iommi (Black Sabbath) (estimate: $4,000-$6,000).
• An original painting by Chrissie Hynde of Brian Eno playing an Omnichord, titled “Brian Omnichord Sunday” (estimate: $6,000-$8,000).
• A black leather jacket worn by John Stamos in Full House accompanied by a handwritten postcard by Stamos that reads, in part, “One of my fav leather jackets from Full House/Hate to part with it but anything for MusicCares” (estimate: $6,000-$8,000) and a 1989 Full House script signed by Stamos and some of the show cast members (estimate: $2,000-$3,000).
• A Spalding basketball donated by Rick Fox, signed by Celtics legends Bill Russell, Larry Bird, Dennis Johnson, Tom “Satch” Sanders, Don Nelson, Tom Heinsohn, Frank Ramsey, Ed Macauley, Bill Sharman, Cedric Maxwell, Nate Archibald, JoJo White, and Sam Jones (estimate: $4,000-$6,000).
• An orange silk Mariko jacket worn by Carole King as part of her disguise when she went incognito to watch her Broadway play Beautiful: The Carole King Musical (estimate: $3,000-$5,000).
• A Paul Reed Smith limited edition Carlos Santana Abraxas SE limited edition guitar signed by Carlos Santana (estimate: $4,000-$6,000).
• A Remo Ambassador drumhead signed by Chris Martin, Jonny Buckland, and Will Champion staged used on Coldplay’s A Head Full of Dreams Tour from 2016 to 2017 (estimate: $3,000-$5,000).
• A dark gray leather jacket worn by Barry Gibb of the Bee Gees for a photograph taken by Randee St. Nicholas as well as on the cover of a 2001 TV Guide (estimate: $4,000-$6,000) and a Samick model LW-028G/SA acoustic guitar signed by Bee Gees members Barry, Maurice, and Robin Gibb (estimate: $2,000-$3,000).
• A Paul Reed Smith Dragon Series guitar, Series 1, signed by Hans Zimmer (number 39 of only 50 units hand made for Series 1 and estimate: $10,000-$12,000) and an original concert score for the Hans Zimmer song “Honor Him” from the film Gladiator (estimate: $1,000-$1,500).
• Ozzy Osbourne’s stage worn ensemble of a black “Gene Meyer New York,” shirt with red crystal cross and matching pants (estimate: $6,000-$8,000) and his Oliver Peoples round silver metal glasses (estimate: $3,000-$5,000).
• Tom Jones’ customized and rare black velvet bomber jacket with “Tom” embroidered in gold, a red dragon and a feathered crown that reads “Ich Dien” on the back (estimate: $4,000-$6,000).
• Keith Urban’s signature Junior Player guitar from the Urban Guitar Collection signed in gold marker “Keith Urban 2020” with peace sign (estimate: $2,000-$3,000).
• Ronnie Wood’s signed lithograph “Decades 50’s” (estimate: $2,000-$3,000).
• An Epiphone Pro 1-NA acoustic guitar, signed by Rascal Flatts members Gary LeVox, Jay DeMarcus, and Joe Don Rooney (estimate: $2,000-$3,000).
• Two posters celebrating Dolly Parton and Kelsea Ballerini at the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville (estimate: $800-$1,200).
• A single sheet of handwritten and signed lyrics by Bono to the 2017 song “Love is Bigger than Anything in its Way” (estimate: $2,000-$3,000).
• A white leather Prada handbag with removable black straps signed on the interior by Nicole Kidman (estimate: $3,000-$5,000).
• A Gucci metallic blue tracksuit with blue, white, and red stripes, owned and worn by Elton John (estimate: $4,000-$6,000).
• A group of records and books belonging to Patti Smith, some signed including a softcover copy of Smith’s book “Patti Smith Complete 1975-2006” signed July 2020 “People Have the Power Patti Smith”; a hardcover copy of Smith’s book “Devotion,” “Just Kids”, an unopened copy of Smith’s Soundwalk Collective albums, “Mummer Love” and “The Peyote Dance”, together with an assortment of pins (estimate: $2,000-$3,000).
• A long-sleeved denim button down shirt signed on the left pocket by Eric Clapton (estimate: $3,000-$5,000).
• A quilted black and silver jacket with crystal and stone designs worn by Cher at an event at the Taj II in New York City in 2017 with a custom designed black microphone pouch (estimate: $4,000-$6,000).
• Fender California Coast black ukulele with yellow abstract pattern signed by Billie Eilish (estimate: $2,000-$4,000).
• A Daisy Rock Elite guitar in violet burst signed by Lillix band members Tasha-Ray Evin, Lacey-Lee Brass, Louise Burns and Kim Urhahn and a Daisy Rock Elite guitar in violet burst signed by Meredith Brooks (each estimate: $1,000-$2,000).
• A concert program signed by Blake Shelton and a promotional T-shirt from his 2009 tour (estimate: $800-$1,200).
Previously announced items include NASCAR star Darrell “Bubba” Wallace Jr.’s historic 2018 DAYTONA 500 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 car (estimate: $60,000-$80,000) and former Rolling Stones bassist Bill Wyman’s complete custom Mesa/Boogie bass amplifier rig used during the iconic 1989 – 1990 Steel Wheels/Urban Jungle World Tour (estimate: $80,000-$100,000).
Designated lots will share proceeds with MusiCares and the Grand Ole Opry Trust Fund, including items signed by artists who have played Opry shows without an audience in attendance during the COVID-19 pandemic. Half of Darrell “Bubba” Wallace Jr.’s 2018 DAYTONA 500 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 sale’s proceeds will go towards MusiCares and the other half to The Petty Family Foundation.
- Barbra Streisand
- Bee Gees
- Bill Wyman
- Billie Eilish
- Blake Shelton
- Brandon Flowers
- Carlos Santana
- Carole King
- Chrissie Hynde
- Depeche Mode
- Elton John
- Eric Clapton
- Hans Zimmer
- Joan Jett
- John Stamos
- Ozzy Osbourne
- Patti Smith
- Peyton Manning
- Rhett Atkins
- Rick Fox
- Sir Tom Jones
- Snoop Dog
- Thomas Rhett
- Tom Petty
- Tom Waits
- Willie Nelson
- Sports Memorabilia
Rivertown presents estate-sourced Asian art in May 29 no-reserve auction featuring rarities from ancient dynasties through 20th century
Selections include fine porcelain, ceramics, jade, Buddhist bronzes and paintings with provenance from old and distinguished...
Artist to Know: Chryssa Vardea
Millea Bros. Bring Sculptures and Sketches by Neon Art Pioneer Known as an isolated yet brilliant...