Henri Jayer Vosne-Romanée Magnums top Bonhams London Fine Wine Sale
Vosne-Romanée, Cros-Parantoux 1996, Henri Jayer (6 magnums)
Six magnums of Henri Jayer's Vosne-Romanée, Cros-Parantoux 1996 topped Bonhams Fine & Rare Wine sale in London on Thursday 4 July. They sold for £97,600 having been estimated at £85,000-100,000.
The sale was particularly strong in both Burgundy and Bordeaux. Other highlights include:
- A dozen bottles of Pétrus 1989 Pomerol. Sold for £39,040 (£32,000-40,000)
- Two bottles of Echézeaux 1990, Henri Jayer. Sold for £10,370. (£6,000-8,000)
- Seven bottles of Pétrus 1986 Pomerol. Sold for £10,004. (£8,000-9,000)
- A bottle of Vosne-Romanée, Cros-Parantoux 1985, Henry Jayer. Sold for £9,150. (£7,000-8,000).
- 11 bottles of Château La Mission Haut-Brion 1982 Pessac-Léognan Cru Classé. Sold for £7,930. (£5,000-6,000)
Celebrating 50 Years of Collecting, The Scholarly Cellar of Dr Gordon Ku
A Great Private Cellar from SingaporeFeaturing Fine Wines from Across the Vinous WorldLed By Over 60 Lots...
Wines to Open NOW:
Wine certainly seems to be a key player during this strange time of quarantine. Never have...
Auction Services Market: 2019 Global Industry Trends, Growth, Share, Size and 2025 Forecast Research Report
Auction Services Industry 2019 Global Market research report presents you analysis of market size, share, and...