Winning Bid: $2,200
R. Lalique for Erasmic de Lui Perfume Bottle:
R. Lalique for Erasmic de Lui Perfume Bottle. Circa 1925 features a round disk shaped bottle decorated with dancing graces surrounded by a long trailing garland in an oval medallion flanked on each side by reflecting butterflies.
(Lalique – 40)
Provenance: single owner lifetime collection from Jacksonville, FL
– Entire collection has been donated to St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church where the proceeds will be used to install a new roof for St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church, Palm Coast, FL 32164, which will cost approximately $2 million.
– The descriptions for these lots have been comprised from the collectors notes along with extensive research that was done by an associate of the church. We used these notes to help reference and list these items. Please be aware that the descriptions are only guides and the items are being sold as photographed and we are not held liable for any inaccuracies. ALL SALES WILL BE FINAL.
– If there were any noticeable condition issues on the bottles or removable stoppers, we tried our best to photograph and show said damage. Please check all images as even if no issues are listed in the description this does not indicate lack of wear and tear.
– We cannot guarentee the contents of the bottles, these pieces have been collected over a lifetime and some have liquid inside of them. Just because there is liquid inside does not guarentee that it is the correct perfume for the bottle itself. Pleasase also be aware that bottles may have to be emptied for shipping purposes which will be dictated by your location and shipping restrictions. We are not held liable for the contents of the bottles as they are being sold AS-IS
– By registering to bid for this auction either in-house or online and/or placing a bid in this auction the BIDDER/BUYER agrees to all the terms and conditions of Helmuth Stone Gallery Auctions.
– Due to the size of our gallery not all items are out for preview at one time. If you plan on coming to preview any lot(s) we recommend letting us know prior so we can have them collected and prepared for your preview.
– All silver, gold and/or jewelry lots or invoices containing said lots MUST be paid for via WIRE TRANSFER, no other forms of payment will be accepted.
– All items are sold as-is where-is and no guarantees are made of any kind. All sales are final; no refunds will be given under any circumstances.
– All artwork is listed and sold per section (10) of our terms and conditions, please read over all definitions of authorship prior to bidding to better understand artwork listings.
– Helmuth Stone Gallery provides condition reports as a courtesy to our clients and assumes no liability for any error or omission. Any condition statement is given as a courtesy to a client and is only an opinion and should not be treated as a statement of fact. Descriptions are our opinions and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind as to age, condition, mater. The bidder assumes responsibility for ensuring that the condition of the item(s) meets with their satisfaction prior to bidding. The absence of a condition statement does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear, imperfections, or the effects of aging.
– Online images can sometimes be low quality due to the uploading process, original high-resolution images can be requested via email at [email protected]
– We recommend looking into shipping quotes prior to bidding, shipping quotes can take up to a week or more post-sale as we host our auctions through multiple online platforms and shipping can become backlogged, if you would like a list of local shippers please email us directly. All listed sizes are approximate.
– Our auction catalogs are hosted through multiple online platforms along with phone and in-house bidding. Bids placed on other platforms are not shown through this catalog. Because of this, even if it appears you are the only absentee bid or bidder on a lot, you may already be outbid or may have placed a bid equal to another bidder. Therefore, we always recommend bidding live.
– Unless otherwise stated in the description, all items are sold without additional documentation or COAs. If any supporting documentation is available an image will be available online via the catalog listing.